Guidelines for Sree Sankaracharya Scholarship for Encouraging Sanskrit Studies under U.G. Programme
- This scholarship is for Under Graduate Sanskrit students only.
- The Scholarship is starting with the First Year B.A. Sanskrit Students of 2011 admission.
- The rate of scholarship shall be Rs.250/- per month.
- The tenure of the scholarship is for 3 years.
- Scholarship shall be payable for 10 months in a year excluding semester break.
- The Scholarship shall be disbursed on monthly basis.
- The scholarship shall be released to the students based on the monthly attendance report issued by the HODs.
- Those students who obtained a minimum of 75% or above attendance in a month are eligible for the scholarship.
- If the student discontinue the BA programme after receiving the scholarship, he/she should refund the amount received from the University before obtaining Transfer Certificate and other certificates.
- The scholarship for the subsequent years shall be released only if the student clears all the course of the previous year.
- All BA Sanskrit students are eligible for this scholarship however any of the students who have already availing scholarship from the University under Strengthening of Sanskrit can opt for any one of these two scholarships that is beneficial to them.
- Each student shall submit an application for the scholarship and he/she shall execute a bond on a stamp paper worth Rs.100/-.
- The University shall reserve the right to cancel or withdraw the scholarship awarded to a student at any time on valid reasons.