Library Rules & Regulations
University central library
- All the personal belongings such as text books, notebooks, files, briefcases, umbrellas etc. should be kept at the property counter. However calculator and plain paper for note taking can be brought inside the library.
- Strict silence should be observed within the library. The member must show his/her identity card when demanded by the library staff. Keep Mobile Phone in silent mode.
- Writing or underlining in the books, periodicals, maps etc. is not allowed.
- A student leaving the university before or after completing the course has to produce a Non liability certificate from the Librarian for getting any certificate from the university.
- Staff members also have to obtain Non -liability certificate from the Librarian for relieving from the university, either on retirement, or on long leave.
- Photocopying of materials, other than Theses/Dissertations, available in the library is permitted. Xeroxing may be made without violating the copyright act.